List of Psychology services:
(Psychology counseling will be given by trained psychologist and mental therapist)
- Clinical and patient management skills refined in outpatient treatment environments.
- Asses, diagnose and develop effective treatment plans for wide variety of clients.
- Utilize ecletic integrative therapy methods, particularly Family Systems, Reality Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, Feminist Therapy and EMDR techniques and assessment tools.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- EMDR is a psychotherapy approach guided by an information processing model. Processing is viewed as the forging of adaptive association between networks of information stored in the brain. Different diagnoses require different often customized EMDR procedures and protocols. All protocols, however, incorporates the three-pronged approach giving attention to the past, present and future. EMDR is used to address the experiences that contribute to clinical problems and health. In the world of psychology, EMDR is usually referred to as a psychotherapy approach to assist clients with traumatic experience.